– Manages and/or participates in Clinical Documentation related projects, including but not limited to DRG and coding audits and Clinical Documentation Integrity initiatives.
– Responsible for all related management aspects of the Market CDI program.
– Responsible for the oversight of internal projects to ensure provision of timely, accurate and compliant recommendations to clinicians and management.
– Supervises, coaches, evaluates and counsels Clinical Documentation Specialists to ensure competency in all aspects of job duties, including regulatory compliance with CMS, DRG assignment, 3M documentation and billing.
– Responsible for improving overall quality and completeness of clinical documentation.
– Facilitates modifications to clinical documentation to ensure completeness through extensive interaction with physicians or medical staff departments.
– Seeking 2-5 years CDI supervisory experience with advance degree (Master's or higher) in related field preferred.
– Management experience or equivalent in health care related role (Nursing, HIM, etc.) preferred.
– Registered Nurse license or RHIT/RHIA required or CCDS/CDIP or CCS required for International Physician applicants.
– Certification or qualification to obtain CDI certification within one year
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed